Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organise your very own event.
Orchards and fruit growing is really taking off in Scotland, and we are inviting people from
the many communities, schools, plus individual farmers and gardeners, cider and jam
makers to come together, to learn from each other and to network.
The theme of the day will be to look at how fruit growing is developing across different
parts of Scotland at local and regional levels – and to identify opportunities to
work together and share ideas, skills and knowhow. The day will be of interests to
everyone with an interest in fruit growing in Scotland, young and old, expert and
- Speakers from across a Fruitful Scotland
- A range of useful and entertaining workshop
- Tour of the new Botanics Fruit Garden
- Fruitful Skills, Arts and events
- Fruitful Schools, and getting children growing.